Logo

Logo

Friday, September 4, 2015

My Recent WABC-TV New York View Point Interview - Talking Women Entrepreneurship and Vision for Gramercy Allergy and Asthma

My Recent WABC-TV Interview - Talking Women Entrepreneurship and Vision for Gramercy Allergy and Asthma





A lot of you know me as an Allergist and Immunologist but I’m also a small business owner.

This past Sunday, I joined Julie Weeks, research adviser to American Express OPEN and author of the 2015 State of Women- Owned Businesses Report, in-studio at WABC-TV’s “Viewpoint” program   to discuss women entrepreneurship in the New York metropolitan area and my vision for Gramercy Allergy and Asthma.

The interview with host Ken Rosato  centered around my thoughts on being a successful small business owner in New York City and  included my practice philosophy of spending time with my patients to better understand the impact of their allergies and asthma on their health.  I associated being an allergist with being a detective as the focus is on investigating what's trigging disease, rather than just masking symptoms with medications.  I also spoke to the benefits of being in private practice, such as  having more time to spend with my patients to fully investigate what is making them so sick.  The segment concluded with me addressing the keys to being a successful physician and entrepreneur, such as tapping a trusted network of mentors.  

Want to see the full interview?   WABC's New York View Point- Sunday August 30, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment